zenon Application Set for Solar PV SCADA
- Optimize your Solar Photovoltaic automation and integrate your assets in one simple solution!
- The Solar PV SCADA Application Set is a complete package with all necessary information, components, and templates to set up a comprehensive SCADA application easily and out of the box.
- Create shorter project times while enjoying the full range of zenon´s capabilities to maximize your renewable energy facilities.
Watch the video for more information
What you get:
- Efficient integration of Solar PV assets
- Utilize SunSpec/MODBUS compliant interfaces
- Incorporate auxiliary processes like switchyards and substations
- Rely on powerful integration of diverse assets with various protocols
- Enjoy easy integration with web-based services and communication
- Professional monitoring, control, and performance analytics
- Use comprehensive visualization tailored to individual specifications
- Provide access to flexible dashboards and stay focused on important KPIs
- React fast on deviations and track issues precisely
- Optimize your solar performance in the long term with advanced analytics (IEC 61724)
- Fast project realization with ready-to-use engineering components
- Benefit from predefined screens and functions, easy to configure for any use-case. Enjoy easy automation in your solar power plant
- Make use of Solar PV project templates and process object library
- Rely on a strong focus on security for your solar power automation
- Witness continuous improvement of zenon with yearly upgrades
What our clients say
"The software is independent and easy to integrate. It delivers maximum security and optimal connectivity with machine environments, and has no ongoing fees over years."
Executive Director, SAM ENGINEERING
"One of the most important reasons why we chose zenon and COPA-DATA was their sound knowledge and experience of utility substations. We could always fall back on this expert knowledge without having to read every protocol in detail."
Control Technician, Leitwind
"zenon has proven to be a highly intuitive system for the control and operation of the plant. It has enabled us to automate the processes around energy storage in such a way that we can optimize revenue generation. We are really pleased with the performance and operation of the system."
Jun Seon Lee
Project Manager, KOMIPO