IEC 61850 Masterclass
Design, deploy and control your digital substation
Free Live Webinars
In the transition towards a smarter grid, the growing adoption of IEC 61850-based substation automation and control systems is among the most notable trends. The zenon software platform has a rich set of product features that can be used to design, test, monitor and manage IEC 61850-based system. This enables fast, reliable, and secure access to and control over the substation.
We offer three webinar series each including four sessions, completely free of charge.
The webinar Sessions:
- Session 1: IEC 61850 in Substations: Overview, Engineering approach and zenon tools
- Session 2: IEC 61850 features applied in zenon and zenon Logic / straton
- Session 3: zenon system architectures for power utility automation
- Session 4: IEC 61850 configuration and version management applied in zenon projects
What to expect?
- Overview of the IEC 61850 standard, its concepts and characteristics, and its purpose within an energy automation architecture
- How to design system architectures that best suit the application requirements and to configure zenon to future proof systems
- Industry-specific solutions that deliver value to your business
- Insights into the zenon platform energy edition features including zenon and zenon Logic (straton)
- Highlights of effective and efficient IEC 61850 system design employing zenon with its innovative automated engineering options to reduce errors and improve project delivery times
Who should join in?
- Everyone interested in SCADA, automation and control system solutions to implement secure, reliable, and efficient substation automation systems – regardless of the position or whether you are already using zenon or not.
What we do
COPA-DATA is the only independent software manufacturer to combine in-depth experience in automation with the new possibilities of digital transformation – reliable, future-proof and operating worldwide. We develop software for industrial and energy automation that makes our customers' lives easier. Want to learn more about us?
Visit us at copadata.com
Trusted by these companies:
"The zenon Software Platform delivers important sector-specific advantages, such as the built-in device drivers for DNP3 and IEC 61850 MMS, sequence of events, and easy-to-configure circular redundancy that."
SEL Engineering Services
"zenon is perfectly scalable and could therefore be adapted to the growing requirements. It is primarily the simple reuse of screens and symbols, as well as the support for many energy protocols, that simplified project configuration for us."
"The standardized user interface and control concept guarantee time and cost savings. The expense of training employees is very low. In medium-sized and large plants, the employees can supervise and monitor the whole plant from any location in the plant."